取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
stephanie1259
Occasional Member - Level 3

company billed delegates

可以年代omeone confirm if you have a delegate as a travel and expense approver will they automatically have delegate access as approver with company billed statements. We have some people that have delegate approver access on the T&E side. we just implemented CBS and wanted to know if we can limit them to having delegate approver for CBS

2 REPLIES2
rohanpatil
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi@stephanie1259,

We do not have CBS. Also, there seems to be limited documentation on the topic of approval for CBS. The most relevant comments that I could find was - The approver should have Company Bill Statement Approver permissions to view and approve statement reports.

So as long as the delegate approver has the CBS approver role in their profile, then you can approve them – like any other expense report - on the desktop and in the mobile app.

Best regards,

Rohan

Best regards,
Rohan

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Best regards,
Rohan
Fellow Concur Site Administrator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stephanie1259as@rohanpatilmentioned, the approver role is something you'll see on any person's profile which is turned on by using the little checkbox. Since CBS Approver is a separate role, it is not automatically turned on for those already designated as a regular Expense Approver.

As for limiting someone to be a CBS approver only, yes, that is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">