取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
mauricev
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have allocated this expense type, but it is not 100% allocated

I allocated an expense 100% as you can see below, but in the top-level expense report, it is complaining with the message in the title of this post and it won’t let me proceed until I “fix” it.

分配breakdown.jpg

1 Solution
Solution
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

It looks like there is $16.61 left to be itemized. It shows on the far right above the gray bar.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES2
Solution
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

It looks like there is $16.61 left to be itemized. It shows on the far right above the gray bar.

mauricev
Occasional Member - Level 1

The interface is confusing. In the actual software, on the left, there is an index listed (which I whited out for confidentiality), so it appears that the 16.61 is already allocated to that index, but Concur wantsthe entire allocation entered into the list itself.

Thank you!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">