取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Monsuru7879
Occasional Member - Level 1

Windows 11 Operating System

Hi all,

IT is planning an operating system upgrade for all laptops. Windows laptops will be upgraded to Windows 11 and Mac laptops will be upgraded to Mac Ventura. We would like to ensure that concur will support this upgrade.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES2
grodriguezproje
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello@Monsuru7879,

There is not problem with the Windows 11 update, The explanation below:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:, i hope this helps you.

" Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel are web browser-based services developed and operated by SAP Concur. No other desktop or server technology is needed to deploy Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel; there is no software to install on client PCs. Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Travel are a pooled, multi-tenant server architecture that leverages the processing power of the entire server farm for all customers"

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monsuru7879since our solution is web-based, there shouldn't be any issue. Also, I am a Mac user and I've not had any issues with the OS updates.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">