取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
postunit
Occasional Member - Level 1

Weekly expense view

Does Concur have any plans to reinstate the one week, two week view feature? Without it, doing an expense report is a nightmare!!

Very disappointed to see this very negative change.

4 REPLIES4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@postunitI've not heard anything about this coming back. This post discussed providing feedback specifically for our NextGen UI:NextGen UI Feedback

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lawi227
New Member - Level 1

This would be the equivalent of ripping cruise control off of a car. Totally unacceptable. Would never purchase this product now. Who eliminates features with a new UI as opposed to ADDING features?

MB_LM
New Member - Level 1

I would also like to request this feature/view to be added back. This view was very helpful in identifying mistakes in the expense report like 2 lunches on 1 day etc... Thank you

xray
Occasional Member - Level 1

This change is worse than the Game-of-Thrones ending. Please bring the two week feature back.

/lkjh oi6d75
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">