取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
体育
Occasional Member - Level 1

User Added Approval

Hi! I submitted a report two weeks ago and wanted to see the status of it. According to the timeline, there was an additional approver added? See below what user. Does that mean there was something wrong with the initial report? How long does it take for Policy Review to approve?

Thanks!

• User-Added Approver
    Approver AA, Policy Review
1 REPLY1
dlamont
Super User
Super User

体育, do you know who your company's expense admisitrator is? They should be able to check the approval steps and tell you the status of, and what or who Approver AA, Policy Review is. That step could be to send to someone over company policy to verify/approve an item on the report.

Regardless, reach out to either your approver or the company's expense admin.

Hope this helps!

DLamont
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">