取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
mbraswell
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uber e-receipts

I created an Uber business profile and selected concur as the expense provider (shows connected in the app). The Uber app in the Concur app center also shows connected, but I am still not receiving e-receipts in Concur. Does any have any suggestions on how to fix this?

4 REPLIES4
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Under your Uber Business Profile it will have an email address for receipts - have you verified that email address in Concur? Email verification is under Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses.

I've never bothered with connecting to the Uber app from the Concur end; I've just done it through Business Profile within Uber and never had a problem.

mbraswell

Yes, my email is verified in Concur. Not sure if it matters, but I was connected at one time and received the e-receipts. I was trying to show someone else the steps to connect so I deleted the business profile and I am trying to reconnect. This time I didn't receive the SAP concur email "login to SAP Concur". Everything says I am connected though.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Maybe try disconnecting from Uber via the Concur App Center, assuming you can. Then delete the Business Profile in Uber so you're effectively back to a blank slate, then recreate it.

mbraswell

I tried that too and no luck:disappointed_face:

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">