取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
TomBritton
Occasional Member - Level 1

一些联合航空公司收入不摇摆up in Concur Expense List

I have expense charges showing up in my expense report details screen and have an error posted indicating I must include a receipt. I have no way of obtaining this receipt.

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TomBrittonDid you book your flight using Concur Travel or did you book directly with United?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TomBritton

All travel was booked through Concur - or with assistance from CWT Travel agency

TomBritton

Problem resolved.

I contacted travel agency who was able to manually send me copies of airline receipts - a process error on their part caused the receipt to have not been posted along with the charge automatically at the time of booking.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">