取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Emeuse
New Member - Level 3

Renaming a receipt without mobile app

How can I rename a receipt that has been emailed or uploaded in available receipts? I upload or email several receipts at a time and I cant tell what each one is for without opening each individual receipt picture. Takes forever when I have 10 reports to submit and 50 receipts. Note using the app to rename isnt an option because these are for the executives I support and they dont utilize the mobile app.

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EmeuseI don't believe there is any rename option once the image is in Available Receipts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">