取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
UserIT7
Occasional Member - Level 2

Possibility to transfer asset account number from Concur to SAP

Hi,

it could happen that we make purchases which aren't allowed to show it in our P&L

Instead we have to show it in our asset accounting.

Is there a possibility in Concur to add the asset number in a field and to transfer it to SAP, so that we can show it as addition of fixed assets in SAP?

You're ideas would be helpful.

Thanks and kind regards

1 REPLY1
rohanpatil
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi@UserIT7

Master data elements in SAP ERP can be loaded to Concur as list elements. This is typically done for cost objects like cost center, WBS project numbers, I would assume that you can build a program to load asset numbers from SAP to Concur as a list. The list can then be added to a custom field on the expense entry form. The value of the custom field will then be transferred to SAP along with other expense data. You will then need to write the custom code to transfer amount to an asset whenever there is a value in this field.

In a nutshell, the request should be feasible. However, a lot of custom development will likely be involved. Hope this help.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Best regards,
Rohan
Fellow Concur Site Administrator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">