取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
SKColombia2021
Occasional Member - Level 1

PDF files upload failed

On a previous version of Concur, the share button on iPhone allows to upload PDF receipts to the app. After the last update (Concur yellow icon) whenever you try to upload a PDF file appears an Internal error.

SKColombia2021_0-1619495285156.png

Any hint?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SKColombia2021what size is the pdf file you are trying to upload? There is a 5MB maximum for receipt files.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SKColombia2021

Hi@KevinD,

The files are smaller than 5MB:disappointed_face:

@SKColombia2021so the issue is still happening? Hmmm...let me post to our Mobile team and see if they have an answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SKColombia2021

@KevinDYeap!:crying_face:

I checked today and files are not bigger than 50KB.

@SKColombia2021好消息,我能够上传pdf。你是using an iPhone? When you tried uploading the receipt did you use the iPhone's share option? See my screenshot. Once you select the Share option, you will see options. The top row of options is to share to recently texted contacts. The bottom row is a list of apps to share it to. You may have to swipe to see the Concur app. If you don't see it, swipe from right to left until you see More. Select more and it will open a longer list of apps. Scroll down and select SAP Concur, which then opens up the app and allows you to upload.

Let me know if this is what you did or not?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SKColombia2021

@KevinDYeap! That were the steps we follow every time, but it still appearing Error 500.

@SKColombia2021okay, that is strange. I've reached out to our mobile team and they have asked if you could provide us with the pdf file you are trying to attach. I'm going to send you a private message here to let you know where to send the file.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SKColombia2021

@KevinD

Hey there! It's me again any news on this? It's kind of critical now:persevering_face:.

@SKColombia2021I reposted the error to our mobile team. Is this happening for all your users or just you?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SKColombia2021

@KevinDfor all our users!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">