取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
aprilalcaraz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Line Manager Approval Rate

Opening this topic for line manager review:

Do you require 100% line manager approval for all expenses submitted in Concur?

Do you have an expiration in Concur system for line manager approval workflow (example system will auto-approve the expense after 14 days)?

3 REPLIES3
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

Hello@aprilalcaraz,

Please refer to the link for Administrators where is a guide for Workflows. Additionally i will place a relevant information for the topic you are asking for.

http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Workflow_General.pdf

"Generally, every employee is assigned a default approver. When an employee submits a report or request, it is automatically sent to the default approver for review and approval. If an employee does not have a default approver, the employee may be prompted to select an approver (depending on configuration) or prompted to contact an administrator for assistance.
These default approvers display for Concur Expense:
• Expense Approver
•现金亿旺资讯公司e Approver
The default approver role may be set in User Administration, with the employee import, or by the employee in Profile > Expense Approvers."

The auto approval you are mentioning is passive approval used in Concur Travel in Concur Expense you can configure conditions within the workflow to skip approvers or steps if XX condition occurs.

I hope this help you and solve your question.

Gustavo

aprilalcaraz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for thisGustavo! This helps. Though, do you use line manager as the default approver and have system expiration?

@aprilalcarazif the approver doesn't approve on time the report will be sent back to the employee at the days set in the workflow, in Concur expense just exist the "active" approver and if you don't require an approval for a certain type or specific employees you can skip the approval step configuring a rule in the approval step.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">