取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ebs27
New Member - Level 1

Issue Viewing Allocation Summary

A few other Concur users at my company and I have recently encountered an issue viewing the Allocation Summary for an expense report. In an expense report, when selecting Allocation Summary under the Report Details header, the interface freezes completely. Eventually, the web browser reports that there's an issue slowing the page down. The summary never shows up, and I have to refresh the page to continue with the report.

This appears to be independent of web browser, as we encounter this issue on Chrome and Firefox.

Reporting in case Concur is in unaware of the issue...

2 REPLIES2
rwingerd
Super User
Super User

This is a known issue and Concur is working on a solution. They had planned to push the correction on 3/14/23, however they ran into issues and had to delay the correction. Concur has not indicated when they plan to reapply the fix.

rwingerd
Super User
Super User

FYI - Concur reported they fix this issue on Thursday 03.16.2023.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">