cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
AlisonT
Occasional Member - Level 1

I want to assign re assign a credit card but that employee is not appearing on the list to assign

I have a credit card to reassign and when I go to assign it to that person his name is not on the list. He is not listed on the list of employees but if I try to set him up again his email is recognised as in use already.

Hopefully this is easy to sort

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlisonTcould you take a screenshot of the screen you are using to assign the card, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Have you checked the list of Inactive users?

rcorpuz
New Member - Level 1

You need to add a role permission to that person under user permission. The role is "Company Bill Statement User." For Approvers, the role to add is Company Bill Statement Approver"

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">