取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
panes-rubrics
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to classify beverage? is it "other employee related expense"?

How to find out classification of expense type such as beverage? at first thought, I would not consider entertainment nor meal.

Please correct me if wrong, is it "other employee related expense"?

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics我不会在“其他员工进行分类elated expense". I'd be more inclined to put it under a meal expense. If this is something common at your company, you may want to consider having an expense type named "Snacks and Beverages".

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">