取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
MMaldovan
New Member - Level 1

How do I enter product market samples

How do I enter product market samples the I'v purchased on my procurement card into my report? Concur keeps saying that i need to add a WBS, Materials, Internal Order or Network Number but I don't have one or know where to enter it if I did

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MMaldovanthese fields are found in a couple of different places. 1. When you first start a new report you are on the Report Header. This is where you name the report. Many companies put the fields you mentioned here. 2. When you add a new expense to your report, you have several fields where you enter the expense details. The fields could be found here as well. If you don't see them in either of these places, then try using the Allocate link you should see above the data fields for whichever expense entry you are working on.

If you do not know which WBS element to add, you will need to speak to your direct manager as these will be specific to your company and not something we would know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">