取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
sgutierrez1026
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I enable Recurring Itemization for Hotels?

Hi,

I'm trying to streamline the process of itemizing hotel receipts for my users and would like to enable the Recurring Itemization feature. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Stacey

8 REPLIES8
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sgutierrez1026Hi Stacey! This would actually need to be done on our side, so you would want to create a Support ticket and let them know your request. I have attached a document on this though, so you can see what actually is being done on our side.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sgutierrez1026

@MelanieT谢谢你!我想我触发满意了lution button. After reviewing the attachment, I'm actually not talking about Auto Itemization, since we don't do credit card imports or many e-receipts (we upload PDFs), but rather recurring itemizations like the picture below. I had this at a previous employer and it's so much easier.

sgutierrez1026_0-1696886232575.png

@sgutierrez1026This should be available by default. Are your users not seeing this option?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sgutierrez1026

@KevinDNo sir. Here is my view.

sgutierrez1026_0-1696886860380.png

@sgutierrez1026could you click the Expense Type drop down and screenshot the different expenses available, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sgutierrez1026

@sgutierrez1026your Hotel expense type is set to the Spend Category of Other. It needs to be set to Lodging - Track Hotel Spending. I believe you will need to submit a Support ticket to Concur Support to get an expense type modified.

KevinD_0-1696953665961.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sgutierrez1026

@KevinDThank you so much! I will do just that.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">