取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Matthew951
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I change the approval

Good morning, I recently just did assignment for different departments. How can I add different approval for this assignment?

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matthew951most companies do not allow for employees to choose an approver. What you will probably need to do is submit the report to your assigned approver then have them Approve and Forward the report to whomever should be approving the expenses charged against their department. You'll probably need to send your default approver a note letting him or her know who to forward your report to.

However, your system could be set up with Cost Object Approvers. In that case, if you selected departments for your expense entries, then the appropriate approvers for those departments would be able to review and approve the expenses you charged against their department.

You won't know if your company is using Cost Object Approvals until you submit the report and your default manager approves.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.