取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
RickN
New Member - Level 1

Financial entry payment FAILED

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help. I submitted an expense report and it was approved by manager. I received the message below in the Audit Trail.

Posting Failed. 001(/SIE/SSG_BC): Multiple vendors found with GID XXXXXXX

It was then followed by the following message:

Posting Failed. 010(CTE_FND_POSTING): Expense Report XXXXXX / 1 of system CONCUR_MW_101 could not be posted.

What does this mean? I am unable to resubmit the expenses since they have been approved and the ID number is mine. So what does multiple vendors found with that GID?

Payment on my card is due by the end of the week.

Hoping for a speedy resolution. Thanks.

2 REPLIES2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RickNI'm hoping you were able to get this figured out. If not, your best option is to reach out to someone in your Finance or Payroll department.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Steph24
New Member - Level 1

Hi Rick

Did you get a resolution to your issue above? I am experiencing exactly the same and I'm not sure where to go with it?

Thanks, Steph

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">