取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Anshul97
Occasional Member - Level 1

Financial Posting Failed - No vendor found for Concur Employee

How to resolve "Posting Failed. 063(CTE_FIN_POSTING): No vendor found for Concur employee ID"

我添加了我的费用,但是批准它is now showing the status "Approved, Financial Posting Failed"

Can someone please help?

8 REPLIES8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anshul97I am sending you a private message here on the community with a contact name at your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EnriquePG1989

Hello Kevin,

I'm emailing from Spain. I've received the same mistake when I submit my expenses reports.

Many thanks in advance.

ChristianvMeel
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have a similar issue, see below, would you able to help me out here?

Thanks

17/08/2022 15:00 FI服务 Posting Feedback Received Posting Failed. 010(CTE_FND_POSTING): Expense Report 218550 / 1 of system Concur could not be posted.
17/08/2022 15:00 FI服务 Posting Feedback Received Posting Failed. 063(CTE_FIN_POSTING): No vendor found for Concur employee ID AC48355 in company code E420.
Edwin93

Hi Kevin,

i have the same issue. Can you help me with a contact in my company?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Edwin

frocchi
New Member - Level 2

Hi, i have the same issue!!! Can you help me please?

darrell7732

hi kevin im having the same problem getting this message after my expences where approved

Posting Failed. 001(/SIE/SSG_BC): No valid vendor found for my GID number

i work for siemens energy

thanks daniel

TomasPavelek

Hi Kevin, I have the same issue. Can you help me please?

Thanks

Anshul97

Thanks Kevin, it helped me a lot!

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">