取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
cjalvare93
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Delegate

Hello, my manager recently made me the delegate for another employee that is no longer with us. I haven't received an email asking me to approve or anything else of the sort. When I go to "Expense Delegates" on my profile and go to "Delegate For", there is nothing that shows up. I'm not sure if maybe I'm missing some steps or if there are some permissions missing or what. I need this to be resolved as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES2
MSteele
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello. I'd go back to your manager and let them know about the situation. I was under the impression that no one else can set you up as a delegate, only the actual user. Your Concur Administrator may have some insight into this also.

cjalvare93
Occasional Member - Level 1

Well my manager and I both looked at it and he was just as confused so I thought I'd give asking here a try. Would you happen to know how I can find out who my concur administrator is? Thank you

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">