取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Ramann
New Member - Level 1

员工休假

I have employee who just went on leave and has unsubmitted expenses. How do I manage this?

3 REPLIES3
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 1

We proxy in as an Admin and reconcile expenses to submit to their approver. We typically label the report as LOA - Person's name - Month/Yr just for tracking so we know that those reports won't have the detail (and possibly not even have receipts). We also do this for terminated associates, so we can keep the transactions reconciled. We name those with TERM as the preface. We also put a note in the comment section. For example "CM Reconciled/Submitted for associate on LOA" (CM=My initials)

Ramann
New Member - Level 1

Where do I send the information for the employee so you know which employee to do that for?

AndrTrn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Of course, it's sad and complicated but there are situations like this in every company so you can't really prevent that.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">