取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Emailing receipt to another Concur end user

I remember seeing a demo in one of the training webinars where they were explaining how to email a receipt to a Concur account for someone other than themselves. For example: I want to forward an emailed receipt I received which actually belongs to another Concur user directly into their Concur account. Both users would have verified email addresses in Concur. I thought it said to forward the receipt to receipts@concur.com and also enter the other recipients name in the subject line. I have a request from a user who said this would be useful so I promised I would give her the proper answer.

Please confirm if this is indeed a feature with receipts and how to utilize.

I realize the workaround would be to forward the receipt to the other user and then they forward to receipts@concur.com but I wanted to see if the above is an option.

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi@larasmith,

You are partially correct - the receipt must be emailed to receipts@concur.com with the other recipient's email address in the Subject line - but there are additional requirements:

- both you and the recipient must have verified email addresses within your respective Concur profiles (Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses)

- you must be set up as a delegate of the recipient in Concur

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES2
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi@larasmith,

You are partially correct - the receipt must be emailed to receipts@concur.com with the other recipient's email address in the Subject line - but there are additional requirements:

- both you and the recipient must have verified email addresses within your respective Concur profiles (Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses)

- you must be set up as a delegate of the recipient in Concur

larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks so much. I will have her give this a try.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">