取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
panes-rubrics
Occasional Member - Level 3

Does send Receipt by Email add load in Delegate scenario?

恕我直言,Princi收据邮件会带来额外的负载pal (Mike) when Mike prefers to send information as-is (forwarded email etc) instead of tailoring email for Concur.

As an example of Delia who is delegate for Mike:

• Mike forwarded Delia at the instant he received email including flight booking, itinerary, correspondence with Schindler internal contacts etc. I then parse before I upload a receipt.
  • Mike needs to data entry Expense data entry
  • when upload is not perfect, Delia cannot troubleshoot?

So, as-is, Delia probably don’t feel confident recommending to Mike because risk of more work for both.

Where to find success stories for delegate on this feature before Delia recommend to Mike to take advantage of Send Receipt by Email which reduce risk of lost receipts and expedite claim only (if Receipt meets criteria)?

IMHO, it helps if there is a Workspace for Mike to dump any content for Delia to pick up the pieces...

APPENDIX:

• Delegate handoff Information seems not a concern by reading following Concur Community post.From followingSolved: Emailing receipt to another Concur end user - SAP Concur Community,I remember seeing a demo in one of the training webinars where they were explaining how to email a receipt to a Concur account for someone other than themselves. For example: I want to forward an emailed receipt I received which actually belongs to another Concur user directly into their Concur account. Both users would have verified email addresses in Concur. I thought it said to forward the receipt toreceipts@concur.comand also enter the other recipients name in the subject line. I have a request from a user who said this would be useful so I promised I would give her the proper answer. Please confirm if this is indeed a feature with receipts and how to utilize. I realizethe workaround would be to forward the receipt to the other user and then they forward toreceipts@concur.combut I wanted to see if the above is an option.
  • How Do I Upload a Receipt to the Receipt Store Usi... - SAP Concur Community
  • Solved: Emailed receipts are not showing all relevant info... - SAP Concur Community(the emailing of receipts toreceipts@concur.comis for attachments and likely thedetails that aren't showing is because of the format of the email itself since the details are in the body and not as an attachment.My workaround, if this were me, would be to screenshot the body of the email with all the details and attach that as my receipt image.)
  • emailed receipts not getting posted - SAP Concur CommunityWe are also having issues with this. based on all of the above reply's I think the new Drag and Drop feature might have broken the email feature. I'm going to create a ticket for us for this.
1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubricsyou make some interesting points. I would like to point out that the original intent and design of Concur Expense was a tool for individuals to sumbit their own expenses.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">