cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change payment type in Concur

I used by Corporate card for Hotel expense and in my report it only allows me to pick Out of Pocket as Payment type and not Corporate Travel Card. How do i get this changed to Corporate Travel Card?

559339_0-1664899820338.png

3 REPLIES3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi@559339,

That expense needs to be combined with the corporate card transaction when it comes through. As this is a recent expense it's possible the card transaction hasn't come through to Concur yet.

anthonyweider
New Member - Level 1

I already have other expenses how are made with my corporate card, but this special expense, It's not possible to choose de corporta credit card; only out of poket, why, and how can i change it?

Occasional Member - Level 1

completed thanks

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">