取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
syager
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot see entire allocation options without zooming out

My company is having issues with personnel not being able to see the task level options (integrating with Vision so there is flat, phase, andthen task) without zooming out to 80% on Microsoft Edge. With default Windows text and app size (150%) and default Microsoft Edge zoom level (100%), the drop down for task level selections only shows the first line item and the rest of them are not selectable because they're below the page and there is no scrolling option. When a user does not select a task when available, we're ending up with expenses getting assigned to completely wrong phases, causing us to do a lot of work to remediate it. A work around is decreasing the zoom level or Windows text and app size but this requires a lot more work than a simple programming change. Another appreciated change would be to allow for a requirement of selecting a task IF tasks exist (otherwise don't require it).

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@syagercould you provide a screenshot of what the users are seeing, please?

As for you last statement, "allow for a requirement of selecting a task IF tasks exist" would need to be more of a field labeled something like "Is a Task based Expense?" or something similar. This field could be a checkbox or drop down (with Yes and No as choices) the user would select. If box is checked or Yes is selected, then the Task field would be required. This can be done through an audit rule, but you need to submit this to those at your company who are the SAP Concur site administrators.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
syager
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, Kevin. Here's what it looks like with default Windows and Microsoft Edge settings using a laptop. You can only see one task out of 5 and there is no way to scroll down more. Some laptops are worse than others. We have workarounds but it is very inconvenient.

cantsee.jpg

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@syagercould you send me a private message with the selected Project from your screenshot and also which task should be selected, please? I'd like to go in your site and look at a couple of things.

Have you tried Chrome or Firefox to see if anything changes with the view?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">