取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
抢断
Community Manager
Community Manager

延长假的批准

How are companies handling moving expense reports to the next level approver when the employees' supervisor is on an extended leave?

这个问题来自我们的LinkedIn集团。

1解决方案
Solution
凯文
Community Manager
Community Manager

Site Admins should go in and assign an approving delegate for the approver on extended leave. This can be done for clients on the Professional setup of SAP Concur. Or you can just assign a new approver to the employees while their normal approver is on extended leave (see below for what needs to happen if this is the case). For our Standard clients, admins do not have the ability to assign Delegates on behalf of others. The work around would be to assign a new approver to the employees that directly report to the approver on extended leave.

对于我们的专业和标准客户,如果员工已经提交了一份费用报告并坐在延长假期的批准者的批准队列中,那么以下之一需要发生:

1. Employees go in and recall their reports. Site admin assigns the new approver, employees resubmit.

2. Expense Processor goes in and returns the reports to the employees, site admin assigns new approver, employees resubmit.

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
树液Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES6
铸
New Member - Level 1

我有同样的谱系

Bstrait.
偶尔会员 - 2级

Becca,

There are actually two ways to contend with this:

1.)通过用户维护访问扩展留下员工的个人资料,并通过批准访问将委托将委托分配给批准者,以便用户可以登录并批准该特定队列中的任何内容。

2.) Administration>company>Company admin>Approval Queues - instructions on this screen should tell you how to manage this. Full disclosure... I don't remember if this menu path only shows up if you have advanced configuration access, or regular configuration access.

I hope that this helps.

Solution
凯文
Community Manager
Community Manager

Site Admins should go in and assign an approving delegate for the approver on extended leave. This can be done for clients on the Professional setup of SAP Concur. Or you can just assign a new approver to the employees while their normal approver is on extended leave (see below for what needs to happen if this is the case). For our Standard clients, admins do not have the ability to assign Delegates on behalf of others. The work around would be to assign a new approver to the employees that directly report to the approver on extended leave.

对于我们的专业和标准客户,如果员工已经提交了一份费用报告并坐在延长假期的批准者的批准队列中,那么以下之一需要发生:

1. Employees go in and recall their reports. Site admin assigns the new approver, employees resubmit.

2. Expense Processor goes in and returns the reports to the employees, site admin assigns new approver, employees resubmit.

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Modesto-R
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. When an expense claim sitting in the aprover's (Supervisor) queue for a considerable number of days due to extended leave, does expense claim automatically re-routed to the Supervisor's Manager for approval even if it was not assigned or delegated to the Manager?

凯文
Community Manager
Community Manager

是的,它确实。它将自动升级到经理的经理批准。通常默认设置在10天后它会自动升级。

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
悉尼斯
偶尔会员 - 3级

I understand you can set the configuration to promote the report up to the next level after X days.

We just assign an Expense Delegate with approval rights, and only up the management chain (assign the delegate role to the approver of the person on LOA, not a lateral manager).

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">