取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
jec
New Member - Level 1

分配费用之间的个人和同情ny

I have a rental car expense for several days. I need to allocate these between chargeable company days (reimbursable) and personal days. Is there a way to do this? Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
jec
New Member - Level 1

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jecyou would actually use the Itemize option to do this. When you itemize, you will choose Car Rental as the expense type. Fill out all required fields. On the next itemization, do as your normally would, but check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. This tells the system that you covered the cost.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
jec
New Member - Level 1

thanks Kevin!

arsener
New Member - Level 1

Hi, I am struggling to submit my expense report even though i have itemized my expense into corporate and personal expense. Under "personal" itemized item, i can't find any check point to (Do not reimburse) even though i have selected Expense type as "Non policy/Personal". Can you help please? thanks.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">