取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
RavitMoshe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Alerts on meal

I'm new to SAP Concur and hopeful of getting help...
I'm getting an alert on a meal with the message: "It appears you have claimed a meal expense and fixed meal allowance on the same day. Please check your entries and correct", but I didn't claim for a fixed meal.

What can I do?

2 REPLIES2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RavitMoshefrom what I can see in your site, you are not allowed to submit two of the same meal types on the same day. See screenshot below showing two Breakfast (Actuals) expenses that have the same date of 06/22/2023). The issue with this is you cannot change the dates of these entries since they were made on a corporate card. The only thing you can change is the expense type.

KevinD_0-1692387391133.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RavitMoshe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your quick response.
So my question is, (for example) am I not allowed to claim 2 invoices per breakfast, 2 cups of coffee from a different location?
Also, when should I claim Per-diem or Lunch/breakfast?

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">