取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
WernerSchulz
New Member - Level 1

Alert on Future Date is not removed when Future Date has become Past Date

For certain expenses, I get an alert "You are not permitted to enter future dated expenses.", for example, for entering a hotel expense with check-out date in the future. The reason I enter this expense early is because I receive the bill on check-in.

It's OK that there is an alert but that alert remains in force even after the check-out date has become the past and hence the alert is no longer valid.

In my view the system should remove the alert automatically, however, I have to edit the expense item (save it) before the alert is cleared.

Seems like a bug to me.

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">