取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
UserIT7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding a field with additional information to SAP Export

Hi,

i would like to improve the matching with the debit note of our creditcard and our SAP account.

Is it possible to transfer the information from the reference field of a credit card transaction in Concur to the posting on our SAP System. F.E. to the Reference1 field?

UserIT7_1-1695111190545.png

UserIT7_0-1695111169338.png

Thank you and kind regards.

1 REPLY1
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello@UserIT7

If you check the JASON File in your SAP, you will find that the credit card reference is sent using tag>.

Check with your ABAP team to copy the credit card reference to any SAP field you want via BADIS.

Hope it helps.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">