取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ThomasO
Occasional Member - Level 1

AMEX Reference ID (AMEX transaction number) - in field (BSEG-ZUONR)

We would like to use the AMEX Reference ID (AMEX transaction number) when booking via the company credit card. This is to be entered/moved in the field assignment (BSEG-ZUONR) when booking the Travel expense booking.

I see in SAP / ERP, CTE_SETUP – Financial posting - BADI Implementation there is the extension report ES_CTE_FIN_POSTING_DATA with different BADIs for the financial posting.

One BADI could be BADI_CTE_FIN_POST_DATA_CHANGE - Enhance Incoming Posting Data from Concur

In Concur, in which field is the AMEX transaction number used so that we can map it to the BSEG-ZUONR mapping field?

Best regards
Thomas

1 REPLY1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ThomasOI would recommend requesting to join the Admin Group. That group is specifically for Site Admins who are more likely to have experience with what you are asking. This forum tends to be more read by end users, the chances of you getting a response here are pretty slim.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">